About Me

My photo
Call me Chelle. I am a married mom of two grown sons who works full time with crazy hours. I love scouring Pinterest, You Tube and blogs for nail and beauty tutorials, contests and swatches.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My first A England Polish



Just a quick little post and review of my first a england polish. I thought I had already posted this but I guess not. It is called Princess Sabra. Now I thought I had found my true love in a linear holo polish when I first tried HITS but let me be clear this one here is aahmazing. It goes on smooth no streaking. The odor is minimal and its damn near opaque in just one coat. HITS seems to need at least three. I wish I had bought more of this because although its more expensive than HITS (12.00 on llarowe.com) Its a much better formula and lasts a long time without tip wear or chipping. Anyway enjoy the pics and keep on Loving Yourselves!!! 
                                                                                                -Chelle

P.S. Don't forget to follow my blog. It would mean the world to me!







No comments:

Post a Comment