About Me

My photo
Call me Chelle. I am a married mom of two grown sons who works full time with crazy hours. I love scouring Pinterest, You Tube and blogs for nail and beauty tutorials, contests and swatches.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Neon Skittles with crazy dot

Just a quick post of a fun little mani I did purely to make me smile. I love that neon colors are everywhere these days so I thought I would bring some neon into my life. I uses white polish under the neon so the colors would pop and be more opaque. I used Pop Beauty and China Glaze nail polishes. I love the Pop Beauty(on my middle and ring finger). Its pretty opaque in just one coat. I need to search online for more neon colors. Well talk to ya later and I know it's been awhile but make sure you are loving yourself!!!
-Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment