About Me

My photo
Call me Chelle. I am a married mom of two grown sons who works full time with crazy hours. I love scouring Pinterest, You Tube and blogs for nail and beauty tutorials, contests and swatches.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Flying Dragon

Just a quick and simple mani done at 2 am to quell my boredom. Its China Glaze Flying Dragon with Pure Ice Cheatin topcoat. I'm still trying to get the hang of this bloggin' thing :/
Two coats  of Flying Draon. It's a neon and dries matte.  Its  streaky  and requires at least two coats but needs to dry completely between coats.

Two coats with SV (Seche Vite)topcoat.

I had to add a little more purple and blue glitter with  Pure Ice Cheatin topcoat. Pic taken with flash.


Middle finger has 2 coats of Cheatin. No Flash.  Hard to tell but the purple glitter in  Cheatin in exactly the same color as Flying Dragon.

A little closer.


I have got to figure out how to post the Blogs I follow on the side of my page as well as how to link pics back to their original post. Any offer of help will be great. 
Till next time Love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment