About Me

My photo
Call me Chelle. I am a married mom of two grown sons who works full time with crazy hours. I love scouring Pinterest, You Tube and blogs for nail and beauty tutorials, contests and swatches.

Friday, March 2, 2012

What About a Haul Post?


So yesterday I stopped by Ulta and ended up buying quite a few things. Most of which was on the clearance aisle so if I were you I would run by your Ulta today. There were lots of facial, haircare, and nail products to choose from. 

I spent $69.81 before tax!
I will run down my purchases for you. 
PRODUCT                                                            ORIGINAL PRICE            CLEARANCE PRICE
Face: Organix ever radiant coconut milk hibiscus             $9.99                              $5
         gentle foaming cleanser

         Formula 10.0.6(formerly ten-o-six)                         $5.99                               $3
         mattifying T zone cloth masks
         (2 boxes)

         Ulta Medium Powder Brush w/chrome                   $18                                  $4.49
         handle

Hair: Nexxus Alluring Curls Curl Creating                       @$12                                   $8.49
         Gel Elixir                                                     oops  I peeled the sticker off     
                         
Nails: Seche Vite Support Awareness                              $17                                     $8.49
          (1 bottle of Seche Vite and 1 bottle of
            China Glaze Go Go Pink)

             Zoya Matte Velvet Laquer in Phoebe                  $8                                       $3.99

Body: Body Therapy Workshop Body Cream                    $12.50                               $0.99
          in Perfect Pomegranate

          Ecotools Be Green Live Clean                                  $14.99                              $1.99
          (8 oz body wash, 8 oz shea butter lotion
           and a loofah all in a reusable bag)


Definitely the best deal I found. I would have bought two if they had two. Has a nice earthy scent.

I also bought some nail polishes to try out Sally Hansen Smooth Perfect in Sorbet and OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips(This seems dirty to me he, he). Picked up a few Essie colors from the Navigate Her collection as well. I got Go Overboard; which looks identical to Nicole's Khloe Had a Lam-Lam but I will get back to you on that and Playdate. I am currently in a "I'm letting my hair grow out" stage so when I saw these cute short, wide bobby pins by Karina I snagged them.

By the way I am very proud of myself it is day 5 of my personal challenge to post everyday for seven days. I already have the pictures for tomorrow's post ready. Its a nail look that requires the use of physics hint, hint. Anyway folks I hope you enjoyed this post and decide to follow my blog. I am currently holed up with my hubby in a hotel room on our 10th anniversary but I am blogging anyway because I love YOU so you better Love Yourself too!
                                                                                                                                             -Chelle


No comments:

Post a Comment