About Me

My photo
Call me Chelle. I am a married mom of two grown sons who works full time with crazy hours. I love scouring Pinterest, You Tube and blogs for nail and beauty tutorials, contests and swatches.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lilac Sorbet Roses

Boy the weather was beautiful today. I spent time outside daydreaming in the sun and it was lovely. That inspired me to put on a spring pastel mani. I used the Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect polish in Sorbet. The color is a pale peach sheer jelly. It took three coats to get an opaque look without streaks. Its a very pretty color that will be complimentary to most complexion. Especially those that are darker or have warm undertones.














After about an hour of glancing at this polish I decided it wasn't fun enough so I added a l'il somethin somethin. I used SHXW Lacey Lilac to add some little lavender roses and SHID in Mint Sprint for leaves. I think it came out pretty cute. Definitely a girly look but I like it. I know my cuticles look a mess. I had run out of my L'Occitain hand cream and went to get a manicure that damaged the skin around my nails. I have replaced my hand cream and am working on getting my hands back in good shape.



















I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to the warm days of spring. I am not looking forward to the time change and losing an hour of sleep. Something else I am looking forward to is doing a giveaway. Please follow me. I will be announcing a giveaway with nail and beauty prizes next week. Winners will be chosen randomly from my followers. Well ladies and gents I hope you come back and holla at ya girl. I also hope you Love Yourself!

                                                                                                                                   -Chelle





No comments:

Post a Comment