About Me

My photo
Call me Chelle. I am a married mom of two grown sons who works full time with crazy hours. I love scouring Pinterest, You Tube and blogs for nail and beauty tutorials, contests and swatches.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Essence Break Through



This is my first essence polish. The only place I have seen any essence products is Ulta and their selection is very limited. The day saw this one though I knew I had to have it. I love a good purple polish. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this little gem. The brush although not very long and a little narrow it did the job wonderfully. This polish was opaque in two coats and dried quickly and evenly. No streaks!!! I would describe the formula itself as a jelly like cream which is my favorite. I have to say the nest time I see essence polish I will be buying it. I am always so excited when I find a polish brand that is under $3 that performs like a $10 polish.


Pics taken with no flash. This is two coats and no top coat. Pretty shiny huh?
So of course me being little Miss NeverSatisfied I add a top coat of Pure Ice Busted. The top coat complimented the polish nicely but to be honest this time I thin I should have left well enough alone. The creamy purple is so prettty I kind of miss it with the glitter on top.


Well folks I hope to see you back here soon. I'm planning my purchases for my first giveaway and I am so excited. Please take the time to click follow blog its painless and it would make me feel so good. Show some love and while you are at it Love Yourself.
                                                                                                                    -Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment