About Me

My photo
Call me Chelle. I am a married mom of two grown sons who works full time with crazy hours. I love scouring Pinterest, You Tube and blogs for nail and beauty tutorials, contests and swatches.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Pinky

So this is just a quick post for Wednesday. I did pink with black & gold stripes. The pink is SHXW in Pink Satin, Matte is Murder by ManGlaze for the black and SHXW in Golden-I. Using tape would have helped but I don't have the patience to cut tape and when I do I always seem to jack it up when I peel it off. Simply to do just laid down the base color did a wide swipe of black and used a stripper brush to put the gold stripe down the center. Well I am off to pack for my 10 year anniversary with my sexy hubby. I intend to keep up the posting over the weekend(if he lets me up for air ;) so talk to ya soon. Please follow me if you like what I'm doing and let me know what looks you would like to see. I have a few more nail looks posted on my Pinterest board also called Polished Poison. I love you for reading and you definitely should Love Yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment