About Me

My photo
Call me Chelle. I am a married mom of two grown sons who works full time with crazy hours. I love scouring Pinterest, You Tube and blogs for nail and beauty tutorials, contests and swatches.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine's Day Mani

Happy V-Day everyone. Just wanted to do a quick post for the quick nail look I did today. The lavender polish is Zoya Marley it's got a pretty pearl finish to it. The lips and hearts are my favorite red right now China Glaze's Ahoy which is a cherry jelly with bright red shimmer. Oh and here's a pic of my gift my sexy hubby gave me. No matter what happens you must
Love Yourself!!!..........................
And later because I just can't leave well enough alone I added 2 coats of SHXW rockstar to my index & ring fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment