About Me

My photo
Call me Chelle. I am a married mom of two grown sons who works full time with crazy hours. I love scouring Pinterest, You Tube and blogs for nail and beauty tutorials, contests and swatches.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hits Dreamer did not disappoint!

Today in my Llarowe package I got the Hits Mari Moon Modern set of four polishes. One of which is a beautiful purple red-orange duo chrome named Dreamer. It's very sheer and took three coats to achieve the desired opacity. It's shimmers and delights. It's kind of hard to capture the color change on camera but I tried. I still haven't mastered the photography angles.  By the way these were roses I got at work today from my hubby for our anniversary.
Artificial light with flash 
Artificial light without flash
Up a little closer with flash
Without flash after 2 coats you can see the streaks and why I needed 3 coats total.
Sorry about the mess I was busy and didn't get the chance to clean up because I was in such a hurry to post this
glorious color.
What's the most important thing you can do today? Love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment