About Me

My photo
Call me Chelle. I am a married mom of two grown sons who works full time with crazy hours. I love scouring Pinterest, You Tube and blogs for nail and beauty tutorials, contests and swatches.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Busted Road House Lunar Eclipse

   What's going on polishaholics? I have a super shimmery foilish type mani today. I used OPI Road House Blues as a base. I LOVE this color but two coats make it so dark the color becomes an undetectable black so I only use one coat (over a base coat of course) which doesn't usually last longer than a day or two.


Sorry the pic is so blurry the clearer shots got deleted accidentally.

Then on top of this I added a Lunar Eclipse by Orly on the last third of my nail.

I then added a topcoat of Pure Ice Busted over my entire nail and lastly another coat of Lunar Eclipse on 2/3 of the nail followed by two coats of OTD. Hope you like cause I am loving all the sparkle!!!

Inside with flash.
Again with flash from a different angle.

Natural light.

                                   

A little closer in the sunlight blurry so you can say "oooooohh  look at that sparkle baby".

Clear and sparkly outside.



Well kids that's about it for now. going out with the hubby to see a movie hope to see you again soon. Until I do Love Yourself!!!!!                                                                                  -Chelle







No comments:

Post a Comment